I came across a few blogs who are going to do this challenge hosted by Read.Sleep.Repeat, so, considering the number of ARCs I’ve yet to read and review, I decided to join it too! Not only is this a great way for us to tackle the massive pile of ARCs, we can also win some fun swag/gift cards! All you have to do is make a post about joining the challenge and then add the link to Read.Sleep.Repeat‘s list.
If you don’t already know, an ARC stands for Advanced Readers Copy. They are copies of books printed out before a book’s release date and sent out to bloggers and other people in the industry by authors or publishers to read and promote.
Lately, I’ve been quite behind on reading the e-ARCs I’ve received via Netgalley. It’s getting hard for me to manage time between school, homework, posting on the blog and staying active on social media, so finding time to reading for my own pleasure amongst all this is a miracle. But that’s the whole point of ARC April; to help us catch up on reading! 🙂
So, in no particular order, here are some physical/e-ARCs I’ve received by some kind publishers that I plan on reading in April:
- He Will Be My Ruin by K. A. Tucker
- The Year We Turned Forty by Liz Fenton and Lisa Steinke
- Anything You Want by Geoff Herbach
- You Were Here by Cori McCarthy
- The Greatest Zombie Movie Ever by Jeff Strand
- The Choices We Make by Karma Brown
- Elementals II: The Blood of the Hydra by Michelle Madow
- The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
- The Leaving Season by Cat Jordan
Have you read any of these? Or are you excited for them? Let me know in the comments below! 🙂