Thank you for your interest in having your book reviewed here at Fiction and Tea!
Fiction and Tea is primarily a YA book blog, but we do review New Adult books occasionally. Our reviews are 100% honest and are critical. We are in no way compensated for our reviews, nor does receiving a book from an author or publisher influence our review in any form.
What we are willing to read for review:
- YA – contemporary, fantasy, paranormal romance, sci-fi/dystopian, mystery/thriller, historical fiction, romance
- NA (must be appropriate for teens)
What we will not accept:
- Graphic novels/comic books
- Short stories/novellas
- Autobiographies or biographies
Other things to consider:
- We prefer hard copies, however, we will read e-copies as well (hard copies have higher priority).
- If it is an e-review copy, please note that we have e-readers so .mobi files are preferable.
- We rarely accept review requests from indie-authors.
- We do not accept audiobooks for review.
- Our time is tight so we will only be responding to emails where we are accepting your review request.
What to expect in our reviews:
- Book info
- Book Cover
- A thank you to the source who sent us the book
- An honest and critical review of at least 4 paragraphs long
- An honest rating out of 5 stars
We are also open to blog tour requests or hosting giveaways! Just follow the criteria above and send us an email.